This regulation concerns the rules of using treatments at the Touch Of Rainbow Massage Salon.
The massage salon is open 7 days a week from 09:00 to 22:00. Using the massage offer is possible only after prior reservation by the customer by phone or online. Purchasing a massage is equivalent to the customer making a statement that there are no health contraindications to using the offered services and a declaration of familiarization and acceptance of the terms of this regulation. General contraindications to massage are:
- acute inflammation
- fever and subfebrile state
- poor well-being
- infectious skin rashes
- advanced purulent lesions on the body
- skin discontinuities
- untreated hypertension
- joint dislocations and bone fractures
- osteopenia Minors under 18 years of age cannot use the salon’s offer. In case of doubt about the client’s age, the employee has the right to check the person’s ID. The staff is obliged to provide accurate information about the results and course of the massage. The staff reserves the right to change the reserved massage date 24 hours before the previously appointed date. Fees for the massage are collected before the massage according to the current price list in cash. We do not accept card payments. The staff reserves the right to interrupt the massage if they encounter inappropriate behavior from the client, given the location. The fee paid by the client will not be refunded.
- The massage parlor is not responsible for items left in the massage salon. In the parlor, follow the staff’s instructions. In order to ensure high-quality services, the client is obliged to arrive 5 minutes before the appointed time. The scheduled massage time is the start time of the appointment, which includes a conversation with the masseur, a pre-treatment bath, the actual massage, and a post-treatment bath. In case of delay, the massage will be shortened by the number of minutes late. Any situations that may pose a threat to health and life must be reported immediately to the staff. In case of cancellation of a previously scheduled treatment by the client, the salon has the right to block such a person in the system without the possibility of using the massage offer again. Intoxicated persons or those under the influence of stimulant or narcotic substances are not allowed in the salon.